Elmer is a finite element software for multiphysical problems published under open source. Elmer is mainly but not exclusively developed by CSC – IT Center for Science. The purpose of this site is to host services for the benefit of the user community.
- Elmer unofficial home and blog (these pages), www.elmerfem.org/
- Elmer FEM discussion forum, www.elmerfem.org/forum
- Elmer/ICE community, elmerice.elmerfem.org
Additionally there are following other services related to Elmer
- Elmer official homepage, www.csc.fi/elmer
- Elmer source code, github.com/ElmerCSC/elmerfem
- Elmer documentation, www.nic.funet.fi/pub/sci/physics/elmer/doc
- Elmer VM and Windows builds, www.nic.funet.fi/pub/sci/physics/elmer/bin/
- Elmer at Launchpad, Christmas Tree Reindeer Dog Bandana Red Green Dog Gift Reversible Cotton
- Elmer at Youtube, www.youtube.com/user/elmerfem
- Elmer at Twitter, twitter.com/elmerfem
- Elmer at LinkedIn, Stuart by Towle Sterling Silver Gravy Ladle Gold Washed 7" Serving
- Elmer at sourceforge, Ricard Petty Collection.
- Elmer updates email list, postit.csc.fi/sympa/info/elmerupdates